- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exciting times at Aery! We are seeking an experienced Avionics Technicians to help contribute to the Avionics department's capabilities and growth in San Diego, CA. The Avionics Technician will look to support in a number of various functions spanning harness manufacturing, termination, kitting, removals on aircraft in support of relevant wiring diagrams, wiring harness installations, LRU installations, system troubleshooting, and meeting continuing airworthiness requirements for ongoing fleet efforts.
The chosen candidate will look to help read and interpret wiring diagrams and installation drawings to facilitate relevant system inspections, troubleshooting, and installations;
- Ensure compliance of aircraft related tasks to FAA requirements;
- Ensure safe, compliant avionics installations are accomplished in accordance with released data;
- A proactive communicator who can clearly articulate results and needs across all levels;
- Ability to meet schedule and budget commitments;
- Understand that while traditional systems and documentation mechanisms are in place, Aery strives to utilize its IT infrastructure to the greatest extent possible to automate and minimize mundane tasks, repeatable processes, and paper documentation where appropriate, practical, and legal. Understanding, buy-in, and contributions to systemic improvements in how we do our work are expected;
- Have a forward-looking vision of the capabilities of the organization and seek to improve internal capabilities and qualifications.
- Minimum of 3-years of progressive experience as an Avionics Technician;
- Minimum of 2-years of experience supporting modification-oriented work efforts;
- Obtained an FCC General Operators Radio License OR will look to attain one after hire
- A&P license preferred;
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics. Often ones that are under development and need relevant and knowledgeable feedback for the Aery Engineering Team;
- Comfortable working on a wide variety of aircraft in both routine and maintenance capacities as well as prototype system integrations;
- Ability to conduct a practical assessment at the time of interview of basic AT functions;
- Experience and ability to troubleshoot systems and nature that welcomes the challenges of learning the new system;
- Experience with Microsoft 365 tools and utilities;
- Accountabilities and Performance Measures - i.e. (Quality measurements including metrics associated with efficiency, budget, and quality performance milestones) / Audit results from Aery Quality Audits or Compliance is driven audit results and Employee feedback/
Additional Position Requirements:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Drug-Free Workplace Drug Testing Program participation required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret U.S. Security Clearance as required
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of aviation and aerospace defense products.
- Annual Training Requirements (Subject to Change):
- AS & ISO requisite training
- Blue Tuna FAA Part 145 Training
- Aery Quality/Technical Training
We offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to be part of a progressive organization and provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested parties should apply via the LinkedIn job posting. To learn more about Aery Aviation, please visit our website at www.aeryaviation.com.
Aery Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aery Aviation job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
AddressSan Diego, CA
TravelView all jobs at Aery Aviation
Get fresh Avionics Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.