We are seeking Telemed Service Agent's (core team) to join our clients growing team in Reston, VA.
This client provides the services of the Consult Coordination Center to companies that want to use our remote platform's to manage their telemedicine program. This is set up like a "virtual hospital", dedicated to accelerating patient care. The Telemed Service Agent is a specialized position performing multi‐channel emergency and routine consultation assignment for multiple service lines. The Agent is responsible for receiving and prioritizing emergency and routine consultations across multiple service lines and specialties.
Hours: 10:45PM - 7AM
(please note the 1st 2 weeks of training will be from 8-5pm)
Day to day:
- Effectively and efficiently manage consultations for multiple facilities and clients
- Uses established and approved protocols, workflows, and the computerized dispatch system to evaluate the situation and take the appropriate actions. Monitors and maintains ques to quickly prioritize and assign consultations to meet or exceed SLAs.
- Demonstrate service excellence in meeting and exceeding all metrics
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism at all times when interacting with the healthcare facilities, Physicians, coworkers and supervisors.
- May be required to be on‐call, remain on duty after shift‐end and respond to emergency situations at any time.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company polices to achieve the overall objective of the CCC and this position.
- Maintains a favorable, collaborative working relationship with all departments to ensure efficient working environment to achieve company's mission.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all issues or concerns and takes prompt corrective action where necessary.
- Able to use internal and external downtime procedures
- Maintains a positive team spirit and fosters a positive organizational culture that aligns with the company values.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.