This position is responsible for the following:
- Answering approx. 15-20 calls a day from customers. The calls will be from employees of insurance companies and auto body shop that use this company software.
- Your role will be to troubleshoot any questions/issues they are having with the system.
- The goal is to handle all calls with the 1st call resolution mindset and provide exceptional customer service.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- 1-2 years of help desk or technical support experience preferred
- Must be computer savvy and have ability to do troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Shift: Will either be 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM, 10AM-6PM, or 11AM-7PM (After training you will be assigned to a specific shift, need to be okay with any of the above).
- Pay: $17/hr to start
- Three weeks paid training
Position is set to start as a class of 7-9 people on February 3rd. If you consider yourself a tech-savvy person and want to join this months class apply today to learn more.