These reps are the top tier support reps. for Spireon. They will be fielding the escalated calls from the other departments in hopes to find a resolution. When calls reach this level they have already gone through multiple tiers of support so these are typically longer calls.
The calls will be cover everything is related to a GPS unit / software and fleet vehicles. The majority of the calls will require the trouble shooting the units. If all attempts at trouble shooting the devices do not work they will be sending out technicians to assist. They are also responsible for checking warranties for any obviously broken devices, along with assisting fleet drivers with their ELD devices including basic log in assistance and assisting with the navigation of the UI (software).
* Perform Tier 1 technical troubleshooting and problem-solving. Again, even though this is considered Tier 1 still, they are more escalated calls. Go through 2 other departments before being escalated this far
- Provide the highest quality "white glove" service to valuable Enterprise clientele. These representatives will be the last line of communication before a tech is sent out so it is imperative they are left with a great experience
- Engage various departments to coordinate and expedite service, resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Utilize internal system to track conversations / update progress of trouble ticket. They are currently using Salesforce
- Utilize active listening and documentation skills to capture all steps taken by field staff and end users during support interaction. The issues with the devices can be something as simple as the power button being switched off so need to listen closely for details
- All calls will be in relation to the GPS units or their fleet tracking software
- Salesforce / Netsuite
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus - rate goes to 19 / hr. if bilingual