Steel Machine Operator
Aerotek Harvey, IL
- Expired: November 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
STEEL TUBE MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN HARVEY, IL. IS HIRING EXPERIENCED STEEL MACHINE OPERATORS FOR 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT STARTING AT $20.62/HR
- Steel machine operating
- Assist slitter operator
- Loading coils onto reels
- Banding / Packaging
- Robotic welding
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Tape measure
- 2+ years of working in a heavy industrial / steel environment
- 2+ years of heavy industrial / steel machine operating experience
- Ability to read and use a tape measure
- Ability to read and use a micrometer
- Ability to read and use a caliper
- 2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 3rd shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Candidates will initially be on contract for 480 working hours which will take place during 1st shift hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- After completion of contract, Candidates will move to 2nd or 3rd shift
*Candidates must be open to working 50+ hours and weekends when needed - Sundays are very rare*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aerotek