Aerotek Scientific has an immediate need for Shipping Coordinators for a fast paced Pharmaceutical company in Lower Manhattan, NY
This is a great opportunity to advance within a company and join a great team !
Job Responsibilities :
- Utilize the best method for product packing and delivery based on standard procedures to include type of packaging to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Quality assurance, prescribe and patient outreach in case of contraindications, drug interactions, and resolution of third party rejections
- Prepare manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulling appropriate prescription drugs from inventory and complete necessary scanning and packaging as necessary
- Maintain various machines and equipment (e.g. pharmacy automation cabinet)
- Capable of standing for long periods of time
High School Diploma or GED
6 Months experience in Pharmaceutical industry or working in Fulfillment
Applicants encouraged to apply immediately !
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.