Hiring Customer Service Representatives
START DATE: August 12, 2019
Our client is currently hiring customer service representatives with experience within the service industry. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, opportunity for growth, and is in Tempe, Arizona.
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr. & $16.50/hr. for certified Pharmacy Technicians
- This position is a customer service call center position with a Pharmacy Benefit Management company.
- 90% inbound calls and 10% outbound to follow up
- Taking calls from members that have Medicare Part D, answering questions regarding prior authorizations, co-pays and general medication questions. Requires great customer service skills, compassion, patience.
- Member: calls from members from many different insurance companies regarding general pharmacy questions - co-pays, prior authorizations, etc.
- Physician/Pharmacy: calls from pharmacies and physicians. Ability to be professional and have an understanding pharmaceutical prescription, coverage, etc.
- Representatives will be taking up to 80 calls a day and will be monitored on quality and accuracy.
- Call center or customer service experience & medical education (but no medical experience).
- Rockstar candidates with customer service experience in a retail or restaurant setting that have a strong desire to work within healthcare.
- Healthcare/Pharmacy Call Center Experience (preferred)
- Customer Service Focus
- Computer Savvy (ability to navigate multiple programs and document information on the call)
- Active Listening Skills
- People who ask for help when they need it
If interested, please email Justin your current/updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.