Quality Documentation Specialist Needed
Document Control Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
* Coordinate change control processes for the Indianapolis Plant to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, quality and customer requirements.
* Ensure changes are reviewed, documented and executed in a manner that maintains product quality, quality and food safety management system integrity, regulatory requirements, contracted customer requirements and the validated state of regulated processes.
* Maintain custody and control of documentation including but not limited to: SOP, Controlled forms, and other documentation required to meet quality standards
* Identify and implement processes to improve documentation practices and reduce documentation redundancy.
1) B.S. Degree (Life Science Preferred)
2) 1+ year of experience with ISO, FSSC, and GMP standards
3) Prior experience managing or assisting with internal audits
4) Strong communication skills, as this person will be working with all departments within the plant
5) Audit experience
Shift and pay:
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
- $19-21 an hour based on experience