Aerotek's nonprofit client is currently seeking to hire a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will provide instrumental support to the team...
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED, degree in Chemistry or science-based program is preferred
- Some administrative or internship experience is required
- Nonprofit experience is preferred
- Must have experience coordinating schedules, managing documents, and working collaboratively with a team
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe applications (PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat)
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills
The goal of the program is to increase diversity in graduate education and beyond. The project received funding from a well-established foundation to offer career and professional development programming to undergraduate students, graduate, students, and postdoctoral researchers underrepresented in the chemical sciences. This new project addition includes the organization's Career Kick-Starter, a Graduate School and Professionalism boot-camp, a career conference, and the creating of an online community of learners.
Please, apply with all qualified resumes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.