A rapidly growing health care start-up is looking for a full-time experienced pharmacy technician to make sure that all prescriptions are accurate and mailed out on time.
- Work in a sterile compounding work environment
- The Pharmacy Technician will assist with the receipt, storage, packaging, disposition and retention of clinical trial material.
- Prepare, fill, and label all medication for the pharmacist.
- Process prescriptions on pharmacy software
- Work with insurance companies on prescription claims issues.
- Manage pharmacy inventory.
- Interacts with patients to answer questions and provide prescription status.
- Will be responsible for filling 150 new prescriptions a day when up to speed.
- 1 year of experience as a pharmacy technician
- Must be registered by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Must have PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Work flexible hours when needed
- Must have customer service experience
Preference will be given to those with experience working in retail or mail order pharmacy.
Shift: Monday - Friday-- During Training 9AM-5:30PM
After training 7AM-4PM, 9AM-5:30PM, or 10AM-7PM
Averages 1-2 hours of OT a day.
Will wear scrubs.