Overview : A National Leader in Mail Order Pharmacy and Specialty Medications is growing and in need of Licensed Pharmacy Technicians. This location deals specifically with their Specialty Segment and they have over 60 types of Medications. Technicians will be primarily entering prescriptions, identifying any missing info, and making follow up calls to doctor offices or pharmacists. This will be in a cubicle office setting with a dual monitor work station. Training can be done in a classroom setting for large classes and will be primarily on how to navigate their system and software.
Hiring will take place until Mid-January
To highlight the job:
- MUST be registered on Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- $16.00-16.80hr (depending on experience)
- Full time 40hours
- Location: Frisco, TX 75033 ( 1 block from FC Dallas Toyota Stadium)
- Mail Order PBM / Office Setting as an Order Processing Technician (OPT)
- Must be flexible between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday - Friday
- Shifts will typically be 8 hours with potential of overtime
- 1-2 Rotating Saturdays / Month
- 2 weeks of training on software and job shadowing
- TSBP Registered Techs or Trainees with Pharmacy experience will be considered
Responsible for the Image Indexing, PreQA, Doctor Call and Prescription Call Back functions in the referral process.
- Monitors the index queue.
- Accurately attaches images to patient referral/profile.
- Sets the priority level for the referral.
- Transcribes the prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system for processing.
- Obtains refill prescriptions for continued treatment.
- Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information.
- Transfers Prescription Call Backs to a Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Frisco, Texas
Posting ID: 7028295-1726
Pay Rate: US$16 - US$16.80 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.