Client: Prime Therapeutics
Position: Pharmacy Technician I (Heavy Phone work)
Location: 2900 Ames Crossing Road Eagan, MN 55121
- Monday through Friday- 40 Hours a week
- Earliest shift to start at 7:30 and the latest shift to end at 6:30
- No scheduled weekends (**If needed will be on a volunteer basis)
- No current OT requirements (//If needed will be on a volunteer basis)
- One year - possibility to hire on in 2020
- Prime Landing
Daily Responsibilities/Job Description:
- Process case management reviews, includes entering, reviewing, and documenting requests in both the claims processing system and case management systems.
- Receive incoming calls, faxes, mailings, or emails from members, pharmacies, prescribers, or plans related to the various programs.
- Establish and maintain patient profile; accurately enter member specific demographic information into case management systems.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inbound/outbound calls and/or escalate member issues or grievances.
- Manage work queue and volumes to meet client specific turnaround times
- Other duties as assigned
- There will be an expectation of daily interaction with team members and myself as the team's leader. We communicate via a team daily communication, Jabbar IM system, use of a Technician folder to review daily task and expectations, and interaction with verbally with the pharmacist and the technician team members.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Qualifications/years of experience:
- High school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
- 6 months of pharmacy experience, health care delivery experience or call center experience
- Call center experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills
- Willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes/programs as needed
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs including weekend shifts and holidays
- Ability to adapt and work collaboratively in a dynamic fast-paced production environment
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Multi-Screen use
- Multi-Phone lines
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- MTM and Smart Adherence support call quality
- MTM and Smart Adherence documentation program quality
- PPH rating: MTM (8 pieces per hour) and SA (14 pieces per hour)
- MTM being able to schedule 5 more CMR's per day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Posting ID: 6933589-1726
Pay Rate: Up to US$16.00 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.