- will be on an auto dialing making out bound calls to patients regarding the use of their medication.
- Help improve the health of members by problem solving issues with the medications they are taking.
- Partner with pharmacist and RN to determine the best process to handle each situation.
Work Environment: Work from home making outbound calls.
Client provides all equipment but they must have an Ethernet cord and pay for their own internet. HAS to be cable - direct line connected internet from their modem to computer.
They make their own schedule between 8a-8p M-F (must work at least 8 hours at a time), Saturday optional shift
Looking for 40 hour/week commitment.
Training is 4 consecutive days 8:00-4:30 before they start to make their own schedule. They need to be available for the 4 day training period
- Must have a healthcare cert: CPHT, LPN, or MA
- Need to know how to coach patients on their medication
- Call center is great but not required