Responsibilities include assisting with global tracking of policies, assistance with customer prequalification processes, coordination of compliance, claims and contract training, assisting with litigation discovery requests, performing a quality check of all contract indices, assisting with the issuance of insurance documents, maintaining accurate reports that list the existing and filed litigation, processing and tracking legal invoices and expenses, and drafting legal correspondence.
This position will lead a project to organize all legal agreements/contracts. Other projects that the incumbent will work on include creating iron mountain indexes for the lawyers and updating the legal shared drive to ensure compliance with document retention policies. The successful incumbent works well with others, meets deadlines, and prioritizes tasks efficiently. Additionally, success in this role requires collaboration with all layers of management and handling confidential information with integrity.
- Assist with global tracking and audit of various company policies.
- Coordinate and manage customer/vendor prequalification processes or systems.
- Schedule and coordinate compliance, contract and claims training.
- Assist with pre-litigation and/or litigation matters and filings, including ensuring timely responses to necessary parties.
- Organize agreements so that there are complete and accurate executed copies available to the approved employees
- Create and maintain drive files of forms and executed copies Master Agreements, Leases, confidentiality agreements and representative agreements
- Assist in issuance of insurance certificates and customer questionnaires
- Create and maintain indexes for legal team and commercial team to ensure compliance with records retention policy, including management of offsite records.
- Update and maintain Legal Private drive and legal form library to ensure compliance with Document Retention Policy
- Assist in drafting correspondence (cease and desist letters, notice letters, sales representative agreements)
- Serve as lead company person for legal invoicing software - Legal Tracker
- Process and track all legal invoices and legal expenses in Legal Tracker and as required
- Assist in tracking parent guarantees and surety bonds and sending letters for the return or confirmation of termination.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned including arranging travel, processing expense reports, scheduling meetings and managing calendars of Legal Department.