Aerotek is hiring a Mortgage Customer Service Representative in Plainfield. The main responsibilities will include:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and voice mails.
- Utilize a web-based knowledge database to answer policy questions and general questions from the lending industry on FHA mortgage programs.
- Enter accurate and detailed information in a Customer Relationship Management application summarizing caller contact data, data about the nature of the request and whether or not a referral was provided.
- Warm transfer calls that cannot be resolved to the applicable Home Ownership Center (HOC).
- Handle back-up calls from the general public.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 3 years of Mortgage experience required.
- 3 years of Customer Service experience.
Please apply to this post if you are interested or email me your resume and 3 reasons why you are interested in the opportunity.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.