Aerotek is hiring a Mid-Level Controls Programmer for a growing company in Cedar Rapids, IA!
The candidate will work within project teams consisting of clients, electrical engineers, control system programmers, and information system programmers to deliver integrated automation solutions.
- Receive detailed instructions from project engineers to perform coding-related tasks
- Work closing with controls engineering team to assist with PLC programming, utilizing Allen Bradley RSLogix, C Coding, Codesys, LabView, and other programming languages
- Assist with drafting of electrical panels
- Knowledge and exposure to PLC Programming
- Background with Human Machine Interface (HMI)/SCADA is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a self-starter mentality; attention to detail a must
Please email to learn more.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.