A large family owned and fast growing medical manufacturer located near the Amery, Wisconsin location is hiring entry level and experienced assemblers to join their team!
**Zero Experience required! Features excellent training program and can start immediately. Contract to hire and opportunities to promote from within!
Will be doing a variety of duties and cross trained in different station operations and these will include:
- Packaging medical components according to instruction sheets
- Working in clean room environment
- Small component assembly
- Read from work instructions
- Operating silicone molding machines to produce plastic parts
- Excellent training program
- Ability to read work instructions
- Ability to stand all shift
- 1st Shift: 6am - 2:30pm Monday-Friday,
- 2nd Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm Monday-Friday
- 7 Rotating Shifts between 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am, 3 12 hour Days and one 1/2 day
- $12/hr entry level/no experience and up to $16/hr with medical or injection molding experience
- 2nd Shift differential = $1/hr
- 3rd Shift differential = $1/hr
There is excellent opportunity to go permanent and promote from within this company within 1st year of employment.
They offer competitive benefits and competitive pay scale.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.