A leading Oklahoma based energy company is looking for full-time experienced, certified, registered, or entry level medical assistants to assist in screening employees for COVID-19.
- Asking patients basic questions to gain information on their level of exposure to COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by using heat scanners on employee foreheads to get their temperatures
- Completion of a medical assistant program
- Work flexible hours when needed
- Must have customer service experience
Shift: 12 Hour Shifts- Morning and Night
This position is at least a 10 week contract, but will be extended based on the need and duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.