Responsible for drafting of high-pressure, natural gas metering station equipment layout and piping design drawings.
* Primary role will be to prepare drawings, layouts, sketches, maps and graphic representations of engineering designs under the direct supervision of other technicians or engineering staff
* Typical equipment includes: tanks, gas heaters and heat exchangers, valves, flow meters, temperature and pressure gauges, and all ancillary devices of a natural gas metering and regulating station.
* Intermediate-to-expert level of experience with AutoCAD
* Prior experience creating Mechanical Drawings in AutoCAD
* Ability to create Civil Drawings in AutoCAD
* Ability to read/understand utility maps and survey data
* Ability to create existing conditions drawings from existing drawings, GIS data, aerial imagery, field notes, and survey data
* Prior experience adding annotations and dimensions to plot plans, details, and schematics
* Prior experience setting up sheets, title blocks, notes and details as an overall part of a design set
* Strong level of attention to detail
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.