The ideal candidate will be reliable and have experience in mechanical assembly (Aerospace) and open to working first shift with overtime & weekend work as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use cotter pins, springs, coils & bearing to assemble pins.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the Quality Department.
- Assist the team in maintaining work areas clean and organized.
- Perform quality checks on the final product.
- Assembly experience required
- Experience working in an Aerospace environment
- Accurately read, and interpret drawings
- Able to perform work accurately and follow direction.
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working with hand tools, air and power tools.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
This is a long-term opportunity, serious applicants only.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Edith:
Office: (562) 566-4738
Text: (562) 281-7894
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.