* Analyze regional and global supply chains, develop value stream maps, apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine optimal operational parameters, freight, packaging, routings, layouts, labor and operational methods.
* Evaluate the use of technologies such as bar code scanning, GPS, RFID and satellite tracking to improve product location and control within the entire supply chain.
* Define the optimum combination of supply chain methodologies and strategies including but not limited to forecast ordering, just in time, just in sequence, KanBan, Technical Capacity and optimal supply strategies for engineer to order and make to order environments.
* Manage implementation projects and project tasks, and coordinate with key project stakeholders.
* Review/define process/system requirements and supply chain parameters including but not limited to MOQ, min/max, pack sizes, capacities and pack configurations.
* Lead implementation activities for new or changing processes and systems.
* Provide training, resources and documentation.
* Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize service reliability, and minimize cost.
* Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, service capabilities, and project status.
* Travel to customer or vendor sites for presentations, meetings, etc. to pursue new business opportunities and strategic partners
* Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure efficient recycling, reuse, or final disposal of packaging and freight materials as well as return goods.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.