Technical Resource Engineer:
* Responsible for promoting new and existing concrete products to engineers, specifiers, end users and internal employees
* Manage relationship with industry organizations
* Serve as the liaison between the engineer and the sales and operations group
* Responsible for the market development and education of the material specifying process
* Responsible for the introduction of new products
* Identifying and attending Trade Shows relevant to the designated territory
* Develop and maintain strong customer satisfaction and industry contacts
* Develop new, or modify existing specifications that promote favorable use of precast concrete products
Looking for a Civil or Structural Engineer who wants to do Marketing/Sales. Long term direct opportunity which will include alot of remote work.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.