* Runs, monitors, measures and reports system performance
* Conducts all Q.C. requirements
* Performs all running maintenance
* Performs all running housekeeping & organizing
* Executes light duty troubleshooting
* Responds based on situation
* Act as member of team to deliver results and reacts to issues.
* Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
* Ensure package and product quality
* Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
* Clean equipment during and after shift
* Perform CIP/Sanitation as required
* Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
* Expedite repairs to line; working with maintenance as necessary
* Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
* Performs product and package changeovers
* Utilizes computer-based Workstation System
* Communicates with manager, mechanics, process technicians, and other operators to solve problems, take direction and assign work.
Shift: 12 hour shifts. Two days on, two days off, 3 days on cycle
Pay Rate: $18-$25 based off experience
Location: 43rd ave and buckeye
Contact me for details!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.