This position is for an Electro Mechanical Technician inside of an extrusion and thermoforming manufacturing environment. Employees will be responsible for keeping the plant running through preventative maintenance, following work orders, responding to machine issues, troubleshooting equipment and performing necessary repairs.
This position will require employees to work with 110, 220, and 440 volt systems, AC/DC Drives, high and low voltage controls. They will be required to troubleshoot electrical problems to the component level.
Follow all Standard work practices as defined by CIL (continuous improvement leader) which includes tasks such as:
* All Safety Policies such as Lockout Tagout procedures
* Critical Safety Rules plant and department safety rules, PPE, MSDS policy and procedures
* Plant fire protection systems alarms
* Proper start up and shut down of all equipment
* Follow Good Housekeeping procedures.
* Complete Work orders following the proper procedure.
* Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor controls, single and 3 phase electrical circuits, electronic drives, and PLC controls
* Install electrical conduit and machine wiring installation of motors up to 600 hp
* Fabricate and install brackets and mounting for electrical boxes and disconnects
* Inspect, test and clean AC and DC motors and replace brushes as needed.
* Perform PM's on thermo-formers, trim presses, extrusion equipment and support equipment
* Comply will all Plant and Pactiv wide policies and procedures
* Perform diagnostics on all equipment and effective troubleshoot equipment failures
Rotating night shift 7pm to 7am