- As an industrial electrician you are responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems. Required to test existing equipment and determine if components of system needed to be upgraded or replaced.
- Check switches, motors, gears, regulators and other parts of industrial systems including hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Install New Electrical Systems - install new power throughout facility and to machinery
- Troubleshoot Electrical Systems - identify issues and determine root cause
- Repair & Maintain - Use tools to repair or replace parts and perform routine maintenance
- Build Electrical Panels
- Running Conduit/Wire Installation
- Reading Blueprints and Layouts
Shift: 1st shift; Monday- Friday; some overtime on weekends may be required
- 2-5 years experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing machinery and equipment in industrial manufacturing settings
- High mechanical aptitude to take machinery apart and reassemble
- Ability to read an interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to travel for projects (tri-state)