Looking to hire 2 shipping and receiving specialists ASAP!!
Individuals must be hardworking, dedicated, and reliable.
* Receive and transact all incoming material in MRP system.
* Prioritize daily receipts per process.
* Reconcile material packing slips, POs, and part counts.
* Work with Purchasing and Accounts Payable to resolve receiving problems.
* Print daily summary report, reconcile each receipt traveler/packing list set, originals to accounting, file copies
* Perform physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
* Lift heavy items and operates material handling equipment safely and efficiently.
* Examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and manufacturing lines.
* Responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, safety, security, efficiency, FIFO adherence and compliance to GMP requirements of high value FG items as well as the 'overflow' area for production Work Center parts.
* Perform 'first count' cycle counts as generated daily for items in FG locations and in WC overflow area.
* Monitor inventory levels of all shipping and packaging supplies.
May be called on to:
* Two to four years experience in a material handling role.
* Experience with keystroke data entry.
* Ability to understand BOMs and experience with an MRP system.
* Solid basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft office
* Detail oriented person with emphasis on accuracy, diligence and ability to drive towards resolution
* Able to lift 50 lbs.
Shift: 7am-3pm (occasional OT)
If you are interested and feel like a viable candidate please contact Jorge 650.238.2246