Health Care Customer Service Representative
Start Date: February 3rd
Aerotek is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative large managed care provider in Dayton, Ohio. You will be working in a call center environment.
This position is expected to last approximately 2 months with strong potential to get hired on permanent.
- Assist members with routine service inquires
- Provide quality service by immediately responding to the member and/or providers requests and complaints
- Assist members with processing payments
- Assist providers with routine service inquires
- Ensure all HIPAA and State requirements/regulations are adhered to at all times, in existing and future lines of business
- Research, follow up, and resolve all open/pending issues in a timely manner to ensure member satisfaction
- Build and strengthen member relationships by providing quality customer service
- Must have 2 years of Customer Service
- Call Center experience
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
1st shift 8am-430pm or 8:30am - 5:00pm (30 min lunch)
If interested, apply or contact me directly at 937-387-5403!