HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS-START ASAP!!
A Consumer Service Technical Support Representative you will be assisting consumers with a variety of calls:
* Providing online connection support for the Nintendo gaming systems.
* Assisting consumers with setting up and/or using a wireless network with their Nintendo gaming system(s).
* Troubleshooting connection problems including walking consumer's through network security settings and router settings.
* Answering consumer questions regarding the online features of their Nintendo game systems.
* Documenting and forward consumer comments.
* Collaborating and sharing solutions with members of the Tech team.
* Answering consumer calls from children and adults.
* Navigating computers via remote access.
Summary of Job Duties:
* Troubleshooting online connection problems.
* Recording consumer feedback.
* Collecting, documenting, and researching technical problems to develop solutions and resources for the department.
You MAY be trained to assist with Nintendo Wii and WiFi products depending on call volumes needs. This may include:
* Answering consumer questions regarding the wireless features of the Nintendo gaming systems and setting up and/or using a wireless network.
* Answering consumer questions regarding the Nintendo gaming systems WiFi connections.
* Answering incoming and makes outbound calls to provide technical assistance to users experiencing problems with the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and Virtual Console.
Monday-Friday(mandatory working on weekends)
Anna Maria Andrews: 773-897-0497 Extn-57471
E-mail me at:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.