A large medical services company is seeking talented customer service representatives to join their growing team. This will be a full-time, long-term career opportunity.
Successful candidate will take incoming calls from recent patients to reconcile their billing statements. They will respond via calls and emails, and will mail out letters to the customer. They will be responsible to answer all inquiries regarding their accounts, including but not limited to, account balances, outstanding balances, late fees, payoff schedules, changes of insurance, and disputes on the account.
Your day to day role will include
* Makes and receives inbound/outbound phone calls to initiate arrangements for patients to pay their portion of the account.
* Respond to patient billing inquiries.
* Negotiate payments and payment plans with patients.
* Submit credit card payments.
* Escalate high complexity billing issues for resolution to a senior associate or supervisor.
* Meets or exceeds daily production requirements.
* Adhere to all applicable disclosure and collections rules and regulations.
- Health care industry experience preferred but not required
- call center experience preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a comfort level utilizing multiple screens
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.