Field Technician - Regional Travel - Start ASAP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Field Technicians will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and servicing mechanical and electronic equipment
- Installs, program, and tests new equipment
- Communicate with customers and explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Mechanical, Service
- Hand tool
- Field service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ months of previous experience working in the mechanical or electrical industry
- 6+ months of experience operating mechanical equipment and machines
- Customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Clean driving record
Intermediate LevelAbout Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
EngineeringView all jobs at Aerotek
Get fresh Traveling Field Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.