Aerotek is currently working with a company in search of an Entry Level Drafter to start immediately!
This is a 6-month contract to hire position
- Degree in Geoscience or relevant highly preferred
- This position requires basic knowledge of the use and routine maintenance and cleaning of field surveying equipment
- Knowledge of basic math (addition/subtraction, multiplication and division) and the types of measurements related to land surveying including linear, angular, elevations and unit systems conversion;
- Familiarity with GPS, Robotic, Total Stations, Data Collectors and Levels preferred
- Must be familiar with the basic types of land surveying and terminology, and be knowledgeable about the field duties of an Instrument Operator and/or Rodman
For immediate consideration, please apply and call Vincent Gneo at 615-988-3752
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.