Receive a high volume of calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients
Will take 60 - 100 inbound calls daily
Communicate with patients and providers to verify demographic information and document calls
Verify insurance and obtain authorizations
Stay up to date with health care plans, any changes in policies
Manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payments.
Providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- 1+ year's of customer service experience (including comfort with upset customers)
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology systems and applications
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
- High School Diploma OR GED REQUIRED!
- Background and drug screen required