- Proper calculation of mix ratios for resin and adhesive components
- Vacuum bagging and related processes for curing of composite materials
- Perform structural bonding using film adhesives, structural adhesives, and foaming compounds
- Maintaining material traceability throughout all assembly processes
- Proper cutting and kitting of composite prepreg materials
- Layup and consolidation of composite materials
- Minimum of 3 years related hands on technical experience or 2 years direct experience in composite manufacturing environment required. Must be experienced in the use of measuring equipment; geometric dimensioning and tolerance; and working with engineering drawings and electronic files.
- Must be capable of passing required physical examinations and successfully completing the following training: hazard communication, personal protective equipment, IT security and other required training or certifications.
- Also must be able to accurately use measuring equipment; geometric dimensioning and tolerance using precision equipment, and read, interpret and follow written procedures and technical drawings and other routine tasks as directed by lead personnel or supervision.