Electronics Assembly Technician
- Posted: 5 days ago
- $22 to $27 Hourly
Job Title: Electronics Assembly Technician
Workplace Type: On-site in Redmond, WA
Pay Rate: $22-27/hour
This is a long term consulting opportunity. This is NOT a C2C job opportunity.
The Assembler II will support our client's manufacturing in the assembly of cutting-edge antennas and satellite earth stations. The successful candidate is a self-motivated team player with a proven track record in assembling complicated electromagnetically devices in an ISO certified manufacturing environment. This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
This role is onsite at the Redmond location.
2nd shift: 2:30pm-11pm M-F
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must work precisely according to procedures, rules/regulations and have a passion for continuous improvement and quality.
- SMT solder rework experience highly desired
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English is required.
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings, written procedures and verbal instructions is essential.
- Ability to use calipers, drop gauges and micrometers to validate dimensional tolerances.
- Ability to communicate information using standard Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Office, Power Point, Project, and Visio.
- Ability to use company-wide tools and systems to execute the key duties and responsibilities of the job.
Electrical assembly, Mechanical assembly, Electronics, iso standards, smt soldering, Electrical component, smt assembly, Measurement equipment, Electromechanical assembly, Soldering, Smt, Calibration, Assembly instructions, Mechanical drawings
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Assembles components into complex electromagnetically assemblies using released assembly instructions, mechanical drawings, and process specifications with minimal supervision.
- Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and custom fixtures, tools and assembly aids.
- Performs in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies or finished products.
- Completes and maintains required records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results and labor.
- Displays good eye/hand coordination and dexterity to work on small parts and assemblies
- Demonstrates the highest ethical standards, actively promotes trust, respect, and integrity in all dealings both inside and outside the Company.
- Adaptable to dynamic, challenging job responsibilities.
- Displays excellent teamwork and ability to interact with a wide range of employees (material handling, quality, engineering, test).
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Trains other assemblers as needed.
- Ability to work overtime, including evenings and weekends on occasion, is desired.
*We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.*
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
**This is NOT a C2C (Corp to Corp) Job Opportunity**About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aerotek
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?