Our client is hiring multiple Electrical Automation Technicians to join their team! You will be working with automated equipment for manufacturing facilities. This is a very stable opportunity because a lot of this equipment is used for the manufacturing of medical devices. As an electrical technician you will contribute to the building and assembly of automated equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Experience and Qualifications:
· At Least 3 years of relevant experience in automated equipment, packaging equipment, industrial control panels, or similar industries.
· Strong knowledge of industry accepted wiring practices and components typically used in industrial machinery.
· Ability to wire and build electrical panels according to the electrical drawings.
· Ability to read North American and European format electrical schematics that are typically used in industrial machinery.
· Strong knowledge of National Electrical Code (NFPA 70 and NFPA 79)
· Basic understanding of European and US electrical standards.
· Basic understanding of electronic circuits and basic components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
· Ability to mark-up electrical drawings using industry standard symbology in the event of changes or suggestions for improvement.
· Ability to fabricate simple plates and brackets typically used to mount and attach electrical components to panels and machinery.
· Machine mechanical assembly experience.
· Experience reading and interpreting drawings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Installation duties as required.
· Meeting or exceeding the project budget and timeline
· Following Project Management direction on prioritization
· Flexibility and the ability to remain highly organized and confidential while addressing diverse responsibilities.
· Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures.
· Good oral communication skills.
· Ability to make sound decisions independently and within a team setting.
· The accurate electrical build of systems.
· Must be a team player.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong ability to function in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent analytical skills
If you meet the qualifications please apply, we are looking to hire asap!