Aerotek is screening for a Supply Chain Director in the Semiconductor industry.
Our client is currently located in Livermore, but will be relocating to a larger facility in Fremont by the end of 2019.
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for creating a resilient supply chain and mitigating supply risk. This person leads the sourcing, procurement, warehousing and logistics services. Responsibility includes sourcing strategy, risk mitigation, demand balancing, supplier development, contracting, procurement, and supplier evaluation.
* Bachelor's Degree required (engineering preferred), MBA Preferred, Purchasing Certificates Preferred
* 10+ years of proven progressive management experience in Supply Chain Management
* Cross-functional project management experience and experience in leading sourcing workshops and/or kaizens.
* Experience in structuring contracts and managing business relationships
* Able to establish relevant strategies, clearly articulate expectations and follow up to achieve savings and shape business process
* Experience in a procurement role preferably in semiconductor industry
* Strong experience with developing early stage suppliers
* In-depth negotiation experience and the ability to meet cost targets
* Strong analytical and technical skills are a key requirement
* Must have the ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with Product Development and the New Product Introduction (NPI) teams
* Experience with MRP/ERP systems is a requirement
* Must possess the technical skills necessary to effectively assess, analyze, and solve complex issues in a constantly-changing environment.
* Must deliver measurable and auditable results in key performance indicators
* Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels in various organizations from transactional to senior management
* Must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key sourcing initiatives
* Lean/Six Sigma Black Certification
* The ability to work collaboratively with the supply base and across all internal departments to achieve overall cost improvement goals.
* Coach and develop a new team that must maintain skills as the organization grows and changes. Hire new employees as growth demands.
* Must have a high level of motivation, discipline mindset & self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations with a high level of integrity and ethics.
* Must have the ability to develop "best practices" benchmarked process & system management.
To apply, please contact Nicole Klamm at (925)899-0324.
nklamm AT aerotek.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.