Our top client in the environmental services industry is looking to bring on a new Data Entry Associate! This position is hiring ASAP.
Client Job Description:
- This position will be clerical support to all aspects needed for the transportation group - the main focus will be working with van team but will be potentially supporting other departments as needed
- Payroll data entry is going to be 80-90% of position
- Handle data entry within the company system
- Handle miscellaneous clerical tasks
- Computer skills - strong computer, typing skills, and data entry
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to seek out answers on own and problem-solving skills
- Administrative assistant and/or data entry experience
This position will be Monday through Friday 8-5 or 7-4.
This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door and build your skill-sets with a top company in the industry! This position is committed to growing new hires.
We are looking for this person to start ASAP so apply today for immediate consideration or call Aniko at 781-356-6995!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.