- Candidates will be taking inbound calls from members and potential members regarding enrollment in affordable care act insurance.
- Meet Quality Assurance expectations for 30-40 Inbound Customer Service Representative Calls per day.
- Consistently adhere to attendance, professional conduct and member confidentiality policies and guidelines
- Accept and implement coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Identify and resolve both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to more proficient team members
- Apply knowledge, sound judgement and theoretical concepts to undertake and implement problem solving processes
- Maintain 100% attendance during four-week New Hire Training from 8am-5pm.
- Pay is $12.75/hr for English-speaking representatives and $13.75/hr for Spanish-speaking representatives
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexible Schedule, able to work Saturdays and anytime between 7am-6pm
- Type 35 WPM
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, and other web based applications
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Sound reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to pass written, verbal and scenario based assessments
- Ability to read, understand and follow written policies and procedures
- Experience in a call center environment a plus
- Some College or technical school
- Demonstrate stable job history
- A genuine interest and passion for helping people
- Previous experience in customer service related fields.
- 5-level Call Center facility
- Large break rooms on each floor
- Starbucks coffee espresso machines, large refrigerators, microwaves, television for employees on break
- Marketplace centers on each floor
- Variety of food trucks selected for breakfast and lunch breaks