- Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
- A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls
- Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team - Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Call Center environment within a cubicle, own computer and phone system
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.