A clean energy consulting firm is searching for customer service reps for their office in Downtown Portland.
- Full time
- Standard business hours (i.e. 8-4:30, 8-5, 7:30-4 etc.)
- Receive inbound calls to resolve customer questions or concerns regarding their account, plans while identifying potential opportunities to renew or extend their existing energy plans.
- Make outbound calls to retain/recapture or offer plans to customers.
- Maintain an acceptable volume of various customer retention and sales per week and month.
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Proactively offer products and close sales that result from an initial incoming contact with the customer.
- Provide input and processing of rebate applications into multiple proprietary databases.
- Provide customer care.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Provide assistance to internal functional departments on program incentives and requirements, as well as general knowledge of industry standards and practices both over the phone as well as on paper
Interviews are this week, and the company is looking to get people started on September 16th
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.