Currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to be responsible for all aspects of loan repayments and servicing. This includes providing customer service for borrowers, contacting past due accounts, performing research, and improving the servicing process to exceed industry recovery performance.
- Provide support to borrowers in all aspects related to payments, including bringing and keeping their accounts current; maintaining strict adherence to corporate policies and procedures in line with FDCPA and TCPA
- Communicate effectively with past due accounts to find solutions that bring accounts current as quickly as possibl
- Manage and maintain detailed records of all servicing activities of the loans portfolio
- Exceed key performance indicators measuring personal productivity, quality, and service level as defined by management
- Inbound calls regarding payments
- Log issues, schedule reoccurring payments
- Loan payoff questions
- Outbound calls on past due account, "How can we help?"
- Set up hardship plans
- Email correspondence
- Manage shared inbox (Salesforce)
- Bachelor Degree & 1+ Year of Customer Service Experience
- HS Diploma & 3+ Years of Customer Service Experience (Preferably within the Financial Services or Banking Industry)