The Customer Service Coordinator will perform tasks related to parts inventory, scheduling, and processing orders in a fast paced maintenance facility. Trucking or inventory background preferred.
- Customer Service Coordinator will help with the ordering of parts (for trucks) - they will fill out an order form and communicate with customer to confirm/update/change orders.
- Coordinator will communicate with vendors to order parts (enter correct information, part number, etc.) and then create purchase orders to send to vendor.
- The Coordinator will communicate mainly via phone with customers (some emailing as well).
- On average, this person will be responsible for entering 3-10 order per day.
- This person will also be responsible for updating/maintaining paperwork and tracking orders.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.