*Great opportunity to work for a globally recognized sportswear brand
*Technical aptitude required, 30+ WPM, ability to navigate a computer
*Must have open availability to schedules (all days of the week)
The Seasonal CSR should be able to educate the consumer and be able to pair items as desired, handling (during the busier times) The goal of the CSR is not to try to sell the most expensive item, but to sell the best product fit for the consumer. This is a non-scripted call center environment where each call should be tailored to that specific consumer. Product knowledge a huge plus (Sorel, Mountain Hardwear, Prana) but willingness to learn the product line is the most important.
* Provide exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound/outbound calls
* High-level negotiation and diplomacy in resolving differing expectations (customer vs. company policy)
* Assist customers with new and existing accounts, account billing, and payment information
* Resolve customer inquiries in an effective and efficient manner
* Makes discretionary decisions in granting financial and non-financial assistance to customers
* Always be striving to learn about product and service changes
* Be an active listener that can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
* Handling anywhere from 60-100 calls p/day and responding to 10 emails p/hr regarding product questions, non-scripted calls tailored to the specific customer they are working with, busiest month is January
This is a seasonal position. Peak season is Thanksgiving through New Year's. Duration beyond peak season will depend on business need (call volume and schedule accommodation), budget, and performance/attendance.
Typically the high call volume lasts through January and sometimes into February/March. Headcount needs will be evaluated based on 1) business need/call volume 2) attendance 3) behavior/performance.
Contact: , 503-403-1903
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.