Aerotek is partnered with a clinical research company in Dallas, TX in search for a clinical research nurse
- Utilize skills, knowledge, nursing diagnosis, and clinical judgement in order to provide a high standard of care for participants in clinical trials.
- Utilize nursing assessment skills to observe participant general well being and potential adverse events.
- Obtains Informed Consent and continues the ICF process by educating, explaining and informing participants of study procedures.
- Obtains and documents medical history.
- Performs study-related activities such as IV insertion, telemetry, holters, vital signs, EKGs, venipuncture.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience as a nurse (LVN or RN)
- 1+ year of experience within clinical research (preferred)
- Experience within the ER or ICU is a plus
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.