Brief Summary of Key Duties & Qualifications
- Responsible for the quality control of patient data on one or more studies, working with Clinical Research Associates at member institutions, physicians and statisticians throughout this process.
- Review and evaluation of clinical patient data utilizing the electronic data capture system Medidata Rave®.
- Assist with the creation and validation of electronic case report forms and edit checks for their assigned studies.
- Using a study specific Data Management Plan, review site reported data elements, generate manual queries, resolve answered queries.
- Perform serious adverse event reconciliation between Rave® and the National Cancer Institute's safety database.
- Review treatment information, evaluate response to treatment, and ensure follow-up and survival data are accurately coded and updated in the database in a timely way.
- Work with the Study Chair to perform final case review. Review and provide input for protocols in development.
- Assist the study chair and statistician with the preparation of the database for analysis
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Public Health, Psychology, Social Work.
- Medical experience from either school internships, work experience in the summer at doctors offices, research from school, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites and other types of database/data entry work from school/internships
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.