Aerotek is now hiring full-time Clinic Reps for a large hospital in OKC! If you have strong customer service skills and want a career in healthcare administration with one of the top healthcare systems in Oklahoma-APPLY NOW!
Role Purpose: Under general supervision of the Practice Administrator, perform all duties relating to the reception and waiting areas of the Clinic in addition to assisting patients with physician and insurance referrals as designated by the physician.
- Answer and correctly route all incoming calls and respond appropriately to inquiries and request for information.
- Schedule referrals as directed by the physician to other physicians and/or ancillary services. Schedule appointments. Contact insurance carriers when appropriate for pre-certifications and referrals.
- Greet patients and other individuals with clinic business. Direct patients and/or visitors to various clinic areas or to hospital departments. Assure cleanliness and organization of waiting room.
- Enter patient information on all new patients as well as periodic updating of established patient accounts regarding address, charges incurred, insurance, etc.
- Maintain patient charts and medical records. Photocopy medical records and send out when authorized. Receive and distribute mail
- Gather data for monthly statistical report. Communicate errors in billing and/or other information to supervisor, and make recommendation for correction.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous office experience in a physician's office or other health care setting preferred.
Hours and Pay:
- Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- $13-$16 an hour *depending on experience*
**To apply, email resume to Casey at