The Chief Engineer will be responsible for the supervision of maintenance and engineering of multiple commercial office buildings. Primary responsibilities will include supervising two other building engineers, delegating duties, overseeing tickets, PM and all repairs and interfacing/communicating with the Stoladi Property manager, other Stoladi staff and tenants. They are looking for someone skilled enough to diagnosis issues but also pitch in to help and take the lead on repairs when needed. For example - if someone is not willing to lower themselves to clean out a mousetrap and would refuse that type of task, they would not be a good fit for this team. 6:30am-3pm, M-F.
Communicates well with employees, vendors, customers and others.
• Should have experience with Siemens EMS system,
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally, good organizational skills
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks demonstrating good time management.
• High energy level and stamina along with the ability to exhibit attention to details is a must.
• Ability to relate and interpret documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to complete problem identification and resolution.
•Responsible for HVAC maintenance and repair including chillers, air handlers, pump repair, motor replacement, and water treatment to related equipment.
Why Work Here?
Competitive salary, stability, growth potential, great benefits including health, dental and vision. Billable hour bonus and 401K.