The primary duty of this role is to train the team and ensure that our customers always have a knowledgeable and friendly resource to answer any questions they may have. You will support this role by advising them on varying requirement and managing through the employee release process. If you have a positive, flexible and "get it done" attitude while managing priorities, this is an invitation to put these skills to use!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the on-boarding of new hires.
- Deliver training to new hires by following the established company guidelines.
- Must meet training deadlines and may train multiple team members at once.
- Conduct 15/30/60 audits and supplemental training of new team members.
- Provide training progress and performance updates on a periodic basis.
- Provide continual training support of staff as requested.
- Assist with implementation of training initiatives as assigned.
- Assist CSD Unit in developing content for training manuals and other learning materials as requested.