Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Bloomington, MN
Shift: 7am-6pm (M-F)
Start Date: Immediately (40 Openings)
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
- Customer Service experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work swiftly on a computer
- Experience working with 2 monitors at once
- Can type at least 35 WPM
Qualifications Nice to Have but not required:
- Associates/Bachelors Degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- MS Office
- Benefits/Welfare/Pension Knowledge
- Prior Call Center Experience
Please apply to this posting and a recruiter will contact you promptly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.