Position: MTM Customer Service Rep.
Location: Eagan, MN 55121
Shift: 7AM - 6PM, candidates must be flexible to work an 8-hour shift within these hours.
Start Date: ASAP
As an Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Process case management reviews, includes entering, reviewing, and documenting requests in both the claims processing system and case management systems
- Receive incoming calls, faxes, mailings, or emails from members, pharmacies, prescribers, or plans related to the various programs
- Establish and maintain patient profile; accurately enter member specific demographic information into case management systems
- Research, resolve, and respond to inbound/outbound calls and/or escalate member issues or grievances
- Manage work queue and volumes to meet client specific turnaround times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
- 6 months of pharmacy experience, health care delivery experience or call center experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Posting ID: 6932732-1726
Pay Rate: Up to US$16 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.